- 2 Carrots roughly chopped
- 1 onion peeled and quartered
- 1 Tomato quartered
- 1 Zucchini small, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 Thyme sprigs
- 2 leaves Bayfresh chop a few of basil, rosemary and sage
- 1 bunch Italian flat leaf parsley roughly chopped
- 150 gm Sea salt
- 1 tbsp Cold pressed coconut oil
- 200 g Celery roughly chopped
- Puree ingredients in high speed blender, Vitamix or Thermomx until smooth.
- Place spoonfuls into ice cube trays and freeze. Remove from trays when frozen and store in the freezer in an airtight container.
- Pull out a cube or two to season soups or anywhere you would normally used a stock seasoning.