Do not be fooled by the simplicity of the ingredients— this zucchini noodles vegan recipe will blow your mind!
The magic is in choosing the best quality you can find, making sure it is organic and minimally processed.
Variations and additions
- Try different colored zucchini in combination or alone.
- Cucumber works well for a salad and a lighter more hydrating salad.
- Raw yams and sweet potatoes work for more of a starchy salad.
- Add cherry tomatoes sliced in half and whole fresh basil leaves.
The things we wish we knew when first picking up this game changing grater….
Tips for easy washing up
Simply rinse the back and front under a gently running tap of warm water and give it a shake and all the vegetable bits will be removed. This is important because if you leave it to clean until the vegetable bits are dried on, it will be more difficult to clean.
Watch your beautiful self
This is a grater and even with the recommended safety handle it is important to respect that if it can cut tough veggies like beets you want to use caution when grating. You can order the safety handle or cut resistant gloves. In any event, protect yourself by being slow and cautious as you’re grating.
Wacky Unwanted Tip: Don’t be fooled by the color of this grater, it is not recommended for grating oranges.
Zucchini Noodles Vegan Recipe
- 4 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar Raw
- 4 Tbsp olive oil Cold-pressed organic
- 2 Tbsp Miso paste make sure it is raw, lighter-colored
- 4 Small Zucchini Julienne Vegetable Slicer
- Grate 4 Small Zuccchini on your new Julienne Vegetable Slicer
- Blend in high-powered blender. Drizzle and coat salad. Feel free to lick fingers
- Toss all ingredients with the Glory Dressing.