- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut look for organic and unsulfured
- 1 Avocado ripe
- Peel and remove the seed of the avocado, place into food processor.
- Squeeze the juice of the lime on top of the avocado and add the lime zest.
- Melt the coconut oil over medium heat, then add to the food processor. Add the honey and blend until completely smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and place in freezer for one hour or until its solid enough to form into balls.
- Place the shredded coconut into a bowl. Spoon out the avocado mixture and form into balls. (Note: The balls won’t be perfectly round, but once you roll in the coconut shreds they’ll form better.)
- Place rolled balls back into the freezer for a couple of hours