- 2 cloves garlic fresh, peeled and minced or finely grated
- 4 ripe Heirloom tomatoes Black Russians are a favourite or a variety of different colored tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar Raw
- 1 Tbsp Water Hot…I use spring water because I love it!
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 2 Tbsp olive oil Cold-pressed organic
- 6 leaves Fresh Basil for the very few who are not keen on basil you can use arugula or rocket
- 4 small to med Zucchini made into zuudles with the strip slicer
Combine all ingredients in a blender (with the exception of the zucchini and basil.
Pour the dressing over the zucchini and basil.