- 2 whole cloves garlic raw and finely minced
- 4 Ripe heirloom tomatoeians are a favorite or a variety of different colored tomatoess Black Russians are a favorite or a variety of different colored tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Hot water
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 2 tbsp Cold pressed olive oil
- 6 Basil Leaves roughly chopped (Optional)
- Dice the tomatoes, keeping all the juices. Add the remainder of the ingredients and mix well by hand while still leaving chunks of tomato.
- You can use the back of a big spoon to squeeze the juice from the tomatoes.
- Add garlic, apple cider vinegar, hot water, sea salt and cold pressed olive oil.
- Lightly toss the Zuudles in the dressing until evenly coated. Serve with a smile!