If you’re looking for a healthy vegan stir fry recipe, this will be your new go-to.
In a carb confused keto enthused world we are living in you may ask ‘what about rice?’ Does is spike your blood sugar? Is it going to make me gain weight?
So many questions but we boil it down to one;
Is it Sweet Freedom approved?
Yes it is.
And in today’s Sweet Freedom Recipe we are showing you how to make it super nourishing and delicious so that this Sweet Freedom kitchen staple becomes one in yours too.
Love and hugs,
Healthy Vegan Stir Fry Recipe
? Ingredients ?
- 1 cup brown wild rice blend, cooked, cooled (best done the day before)
- 1 leek, washed and thinly sliced
- 1 cup of peas
- 7 leaves of kale, thinly sliced
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 1 cup of broccoli, chopped, lightly steamed
- 1 birds eye chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 bunch of coriander/cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp tamari
- 3 Tbsp of cold pressed coconut oil
? Instructions ?
Saute leeks in coconut oil until tender then add kale, broccoli, chilli and cumin.
Stir until everything is coated and covered in spices.
Add spinach, rice, peas and coriander.
Sprinkle with tamari and season with salt and pepper to finish.
This healthy vegan stir fry recipe can be customised any way you want and will always taste nourishing.
Finally, feel free to post your finished result in the Facebook Group!
Post your version to instagram with the hashtag #sweetfreedomlife