Another great quick healthy recipe using our new Julienne Vegetable Slicer. This recipe is a breeze to make and is absolutely delicious. All you need to do is combine all the ingredients and gently toss all those ingredients with the Teriyaki Dressing.
- 4 Small Zucchini Grated on your new Julienne Vegetable Slicer
- 100 Gm Green beans
- 100 Gm Peas Fresh shelled, Snow, sugar snap or English garden variety
- 150 Gm Broccoli ?orets
- 1 Whole Avocado Ripe, sliced, optional
- 100 Gm Lettuce Or spinach, Mixed
- 1 Tbsp Tamari Teriyaki Dressing, Organic
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds Teriyaki Dressing, Unhulled
- 2 Tbsp olive oil Teriyaki Dressing, Cold pressed organic
- 2 Tsp Honey Teriyaki Dressing Raw organic , or coconut palm sugar
- 3 Tsp Ginger Teriyaki Dressing, Freshly grated
- 1 Clove garlic Teriyaki Dressing, Freshly grated or minced
- Grated your Zuccini on our new Julienne Vegetable Slicer
- Combine all ingredients (except Teriyaki Dressing)
- Teriyaki Dressing: Blend, shake or stir ingredients to create dressing.
- Gently toss all ingredients with the Teriyaki Dressing.