This is where it gets fun in the kitchen!
Below is simply a suggestion, start to open your mind to what is possible.
- 4 cups mixed lettuces
- 6 Kale leaves thinly sliced
- 2 Ripe tomatoes diced (in season)
- 1/6 Cabbage thinly sliced
- 2 Baby carrots washed and grated
- 1 Beet washed and grated
- 1/2 cup Sunflower sprouts
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds raw
- 1 cup Cooked rice blend
- Combine ingredients in large bowl and toss with your favorite homemade dressing (Glory Dressing)
Lettuces and Greens – Spinach, Arugula/Rocket, Kales, Cabbages, Bok Choy, Chard, Collard, Dandelion Greens.
Bright Colored Vegetables – Beets, carrots, parsnip, celeriac, fennel, peppers, spring onion, leeks, cauli?ower, broccoli, snow peas, beans…there are hundreds to choose from, see what inspires you from the organic section of your market.
Good Fats – Avocado, nuts & seeds, sun?ower seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, hemp hearts, coconut meat.
Fruits – Tomatoes, cucumber, citrus fruits like lemon, lime & grapefruit.